Monday, April 25, 2016

Johnsonville Grillers - Cheddar Cheese and Bacon

 If you havent signed up for Crowdtap, )http://crowdtap.com/portal#/dashboard), you need to! They send the best product samples and you can receive Amazon gift cards for answering questionaires for them.

I received my coupon for my free burgers from Crowdtap and had to run to the store as soon as I received it!

There are three different flavors to choose from, cheddar cheese and bacon, steakhouse onion, and swiss cheese and mushroom. I chose the cheddar cheese and bacon and they tasted great for being frozen patties! They didn't have a stale flavor and actually tasted good. We didn't add anything to them.




We grilled them on the gas grill since it was rainy outside. They surprisingly finish pretty quick! They would be great for nights that we have swimming, football, and cheer, so that we don't have to eat fast food.











The kids loved them so we will be purchasing them again. They were on sale for $6.99 at my local Kroger when I purchased my free pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment