Saturday, April 23, 2016

Baby Fluff!!!

New Baby Fluff: I recently started using cloth diapers. I have been wanting to switch over completely, but can not afford them at full price, so I have been getting them used off of Facebook. The first brand I have started off with are Thirsties One Size, All in One, you can purchase them here; http://www.thirstiesbaby.com/products/cloth-diapers/one-size-all-in-one/ .

My daughter is already a year old, so she is big enough for the second size.I am in love with them! They are way easier than I thought they were going to be and wish I would have made the switch wayyy sooner. I now let all of my friends with babies know about them and how easy they are to clean.


 Cleaning: I don't have a wet bag, yet any way, so I rinse them and then throw them in a plastic grocery bag until I get ready wash them all. I wash them every 3 to 4 days with her clothes or in my bath towel load. Before I wash them I let them sit over night in a the sink with Oxyclean to make sure I have no stains. I then add them to the wash and use regular Tide or Tide free and clear, depending on the load, and them wash on the heavy duty option.

Just make sure you aren't adding any additives to the load and you can wash them just like that. It is nice and simple and you don't have to wash them separate or hand wash like they use to say to do! If you have any questions you can message me on Google+ or Instagram, @sampleblog, and I will be more than willing to answer any question you have about them! I cant wait to up my numbers and try out different brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment