Monday, May 2, 2016

Muscle Roller Stick

This is the second muscle stick that I have tried. I bought this one so that my kids can have one near their room and don't have to come get mine and its green which makes it even cooler! The little edges on the roller makes for a cool perk as well. The edges make the extra sore muscles feel even better! Also the adjustable handle is a great feature that my other one does not have. My kids are really enjoying having their own stick to use after long runs. Over all this was a great product and I would purchase again, if I need another in the future. We gave my 1 year old the bkx and even she was trying.to use it! Remember, there are always watching!Also, I am secretly thinking about swapping my muscle stick with theirs! Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount for a honest unbiased review. I give it 5 stars!!





Purchase it here

No comments:

Post a Comment