Thursday, July 7, 2016

Review - Uniqhia No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults

My son absolutely loves his new no tie laces. Me not as much. They were a pain to put into his cleats. I had to do one shoe at a time because my fingers hurt from putting them through. There are easier ones to use than these, but these are the only ones that I've seen that you can do different colors, therefore, you'll have to pick your fire. 



I chose the black ones since they were for his football cleats and I was tired of seeing him bend over every 5 minutes during practice to tie his shoes. His shoes don't fall off and are plenty tight. He does have a little trouble putting the, on, since he can't loosen them, but he eventually gets them on. Overall a okay product, but I probably won't buy them again, I'll get an easier product that does the same thing. 









Purchase HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment