Monday, July 18, 2016

Review - Cove Castile Soap - Lavender

I ordered the Cove Castile soap in lavender, you can get it in unscented as well, and am extremely happy with this purchase. It smells as if I am at the spa, all alone, and no kids, but I'm not! The bottle is huge as well!! I was not expecting a 1 liter bottle when I made my purchase. Therefore, it should last a while. I have no complaints about this product at all, just love. Highly recommend it if you are looking for something to help moisturize or love the smell of lavender! On the bottle the company even gives you many different ways to dilute the product, if you are unsure on how much to use.





Disclaimer; I received this product at a deep discount for my honest unbiased review in which I tried the product before reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment