Monday, July 24, 2017

FabFitFun Subscription Box

FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box. You can purchase 1 box ($49.99) or a year's worth of boxes ($179.99).  I chose to buy  to see if I liked it, then found out I loved it and bought a year upfront. By buying a year membership, you can customize your box, as well as add add ons.

Spring 2017


For the Summer 2017 box, I added on the editors box, since I had only received one box. The editors box is a box filled with all of the past boxes of the years favorite items. If you have received all of the boxes, the editors box is not worth it.

Editors 2017

There is always over $200 worth of product. Their customer service is amazing! I had a broke pair of earrings, and they sent over a new pair in under a week, with no question.


Summer 2017

To receive $20 off of your first box go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment