Monday, October 3, 2016

Revive Voxbox

This is my second voxbox from Influenster. When. I first saw that I was receiving it I wasn't very excited. Then I realized what was coming in it, and was thrilled. I am training for a triathlon and a coffee addict, so what more could I need, other than what was coming in this box!


It came with 3 different protein powders, a blender bottle, 3 different k cups, Shea Moisturizer product, and snack wells cookie sample. Everything was great, but the Whey Tech. Not a strawberry fan. HAHA! All 3 k cups for to die for! They are also compositable. The Shea Moisturizer products made my hair so soft and manageable. My curls didn't frizz the entire day. It also smelled like I was at a island bar drink a refreshing drink!

If you haven't signed up for Influenster use this link and sign up now and comment what you get from them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment