Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Healthy Baby Home Party

I had the opportunity to host a Healthy Baby Home Party through Seventh Generation. My group had a blast and first off want to thank Seventh Generation for giving me the opportunity to host a party. If you haven't signed up for the Generation Good Community click HERE.

The kit included a range of discussion topics, including How to improve indoor air quality, manage pests in your garden, and which produce to buy organic, and more! You can find out more about the come clean discussion HERE. It's time for companies to #comeclean about the ingredients they use in their products!
As a group we got to sample Seventh Generations diapers, wipes, and dish soap. As well as a bobble bottle and Zarbie's Cough Syrup. The diapers worked really well and I did not have a problem with them leaking at all. I've been using their wipes already. They are thicker than Pampers or Huggies and clean easier. I've also been using their dish soap for a few years and its the only one that I purchase.
Overall, everyone had a blast and couldn't have received any better items to throw the party! I had a few pregnant friends that couldn't show up so I sent them bags to try out the products themselves. Thanks again Seventh Generation.
Don't forget to sign up HERE

I received everything for the party for free for my groups unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment